In close proximity to Lakes Fork, Winnsboro and Quitman, Heritage Healthcare Residence offers a wide variety of recreational activities designed to include every level of mobility, ability, and interest of our residents.
Our annual fishing trip to Lake Winnsboro, the best bass fishing in the area, is an outing all our Residents look forward to.
From our picnics at Jim Hogg Park and celebrated chili cook offs, to our seasonal visits to Santa Land in Lindale – our activities sure make the best of our excellent location!
Our diverse array of stimulating activities includes:
- Thanksgiving Dinners with Families
- Christmas Dinners with Families
- Fishing Trips
- Halloween Costume Contest
- Individual & Group Activities
- Summer Visit to the Annual Car Show
- Outdoor BBQ’s & Chili Cook-offs
- Special Holiday & Birthday Celebrations
- Day Trips & Local Outings